Yes, to OPPORTUNITY
I hope you have had a great weekend? We must be grateful that during Corona times the sun is shining every day. Hooray, hooray. 🙂
Of course I have great respect for our nurses and doctors who are taking care of the people. Even if we have to follow some rules from the governement and stay at home. We have a lot of possibilities to keep in touch with our loved ones. Suddenly skype, microsoft teams, zoom, mailing, facetime are incredibly fed. Here too, we must keep everything in balance.
Honestly what I realy miss is a big hug because daily we need seven hugs to keep our mental spirit in balance. For me that’s a punishment. Otherwise nothing has realy changed because I find opportunities to feed myself and others.
Yesterday I was in the garden and I was realy thinking about the last few weeks how fear came to many people’s lives and the crowd jumped into the pit. Honestly, I do not have fear because fear is a thought and if you feed that thougt then you will lose control over life. This thought is temporarily and will pass. I learned this way of living through my life path and some great mentors. Now you have time read my book in Dutch. I give you some tips and tricks how you can transform yourself from fear to selfconfidence. We are all leaders and now more when we are home. Yes, you can!
To keep myself in balance I do what I love. Reading, cooking, walking, writing, cleaning. It stands out, I spend more time with the family.
The IT world is realy booming now. Finaly innovation in education as distance learning. The local traders are more recognised and respect is growing. But otherwise I see also people who are arguing in a shop because some of their habits are changing and change is not an easy one. Please, stay respectful because it is what it is and we share the same cake.
C.O.R.O.N.A. Changing Old Reasoning Opens New Advances
I believe that other crises will follow and the five keys you need during this crise, other following crises and to be SUCCESFULL are:
- be prepared
Feed the positive thoughts, not the negative ones. Daily you have to train your thoughts because we are only programmed in our usual habits.
It is your choice to think positive or negative
10 tips for less choice stress
- Don’t question your just-made decision over and over again, afraid to make the wrong choice. But enjoy the fact that you have made a choice and consciously (rationally or intuitively).
- Let yourself be guided by your goals, not the wishes of others. Otherwise, you will be used in someone else’s plans and choices will be made before you.
- Make the decision. Thinking longer about a choice really doesn’t make the choice any better. You can always adjust after the decision, if a choice is not quite right. A bad choice is better than not choosing. You learned from it again!
- If in doubt, choose and then do nothing and let go. See what happens. If it gives peace, you’ve made the right decision, it’s a worry, change your course.
- If you want to make a rational decision objectively, give all options to his pros and cons. Give each argument a grade. The highest grade to the main argument and add up the scores per column.
- Many decisions are not final, so you can always change. Irreversible decisions can only be made. But many choices seem more definitive than they are. What do you do if you find that a choice does not have the desired effect? Do you stick to the choice? Or you choose a different path. You decide if it stays that way.
- People who can choose poorly often have difficulty making mistakes and/or want to be an all-man friend.
- When it comes to making choices, some are fooling an artist in himself. By making additional rational arguments, not to mention emotional, to condone a choice afterwards ect.
- Be alert to choices that seem to revolve around ‘loss or profit’; wonder if you are motivated by the fear of losing something. A decision out of fear will turn against you sooner or later and never has the solution. A decision based on passion will bring you energy and happiness if you dare to let go of your fears.
- Ask the question WHY 5 times in a row. The real reason for our choice will come up. You ask the exact same question or question 5 times, or ask the answer: “why do I prefer that job”, “because I want to learn more”, “why is making money?” etc. Then you can get to the basics of your choice or underlying conviction more easily.
- Shoots into action and work out something new. It will be YOU who have to make any results.
- No excuses and even if you do not know which purpose to take or were to go. First you have to create clarity by reading enough information.
- Today, many people are afraid of losing their jobs. Write with pen the pros and cons. What’s stopping you from taking action?
- You can talk with other people about your purposes but don’t let the opinion of others influence you.
- You decide, day one or one day.
Enjoy your day,